• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by TheDrifter363

  1. T

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Very nice, thank you. Good! Then I can purchase the case and not have doubts. I live on the US east coast. Needed a better CPU cooler for overclocking so I wanted to get a case that has more room for such things. I could have gotten the Node 304 but I don't think that case can fit in a book bag.
  2. T

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    You guys are so awesome! Thanks! Did you guys like the fit and finish of the case? Any problems? Also how long did it take to deliver from shipping? For example if I choose TW Air2 and I live in the US.
  3. T

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Hey thanks so much! Sorry I should have specified the keyboard. It's a Logitech K260. So whatever that is. Though this keyboard is pushing it. I'll go ahead and get the M1 now. I just wanted to make sure it was portable enough to take to people's houses and whatnot. Edit: Actually I wanted to...
  4. T

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Hey guys, So, just wanted to ask a quick question. Have any of you ever attempted to put the Ncase M1 in a book bag. Like a Jansport bag you take to school. I'm curious if this case could fit in such a bag as I think it would be awesome for portability. Currently have a SG13 and it fits inside...
  5. T

    CCD MI-6: Performance in a 6.7L MIcrotower

    Hey Firewolfy, I have a question. I was checking out this case along with Hahutzy's case since both of your cases are so similar besides the psu difference. Have you checked if your case would fit comfortably in a bookbag? That would be great for portability and bringing it along to places...
  6. T

    Hutzy XS — Ultra Compact Gaming Case (<4L)

    Hahutzy, If it makes any difference, I'm not really feeling the handle either. I think there's a Lian Li case that does that. It would limit it to the vertical orientation. I know I may want to experiment with laying the case down horizontally. Whatever's comfortable with you though. Keep up...
  7. T

    Hutzy XS — Ultra Compact Gaming Case (<4L)

    Hahutzy, I have a question, since you decreased the length, will that have any impact on what type of mini itx gpus can fit in the case? Would a r9 nano or a gtx 970 still fit? I don't know these video cards' length measurements.
  8. T

    Hutzy XS — Ultra Compact Gaming Case (<4L)

    Awesome Hahutzy that you've decided to keep the original design. Any updates on the prototype that you were supposed to receive from the manufacturer? By the way, whenever this case is completed, how much do you think it would cost, or are you unable to make that assessment right now? Thanks again.
  9. T

    Hutzy XS — Ultra Compact Gaming Case (<4L)

    Awesome Hahutzy. A case than can fit both an external and an internal power supply is nice while maintaining the same volume. It would make it very versatile. Keep up the good work. Also M.2 is pretty important for me too so I'll make sure to see what you come up with in that regard. I have...
  10. T

    Hutzy XS — Ultra Compact Gaming Case (<4L)

    Hey Hahutzy, I have a question, do you think your case would be able to fit in a bookbag or some type of backpack? I think that would be so awesome and its something I'm looking for. Also I don't mind the flex atx limitation. Currently they have a 400 Watt by FSP and there's a 500 Watt, but I...
  11. T

    Hutzy XS — Ultra Compact Gaming Case (<4L)

    Hahutzy, Just wanted to say what an awesome idea you have! The fact that you managed to fit all this in 4 Liters is astounding. Let me tell you a story: I have the Lone Industries L3. It's made by a guy from Canada. Anyway, the dimensions match very closely with your case, yours is probably a...
  12. T

    S4 Mini - An ULTRA-SFF Chassis shipping this December!

    Hmm, so I don't need to use all the pins on the Kycon connector? If so can I do this, take three 16 awg wires from the three V+ and V- terminals on the power supply, then twist all three of the copper wires together and solder them together. Take said combined wire and solder it to one pin on...
  13. T

    S4 Mini - An ULTRA-SFF Chassis shipping this December!

    Cool. I planned on getting the r9 nano. I didn't consider the LRS Series because I was looking for a power supply with an active PFC. That series doesn't have that feature. As for the USP Series, those are actually open. They're not enclosed like the others. I'm probably going to stick with the...
  14. T

    S4 Mini - An ULTRA-SFF Chassis shipping this December!

    Do you have any meanwell power supplies you recommend? It seems as if most of them either have one or two fans. There is also the PFC series. I thought 1U would be neat since it would be smaller than the other ones. The less bulk the better, since I was planning on using the S4 Mini as a...
  15. T

    S4 Mini - An ULTRA-SFF Chassis shipping this December!

    Hey thanks QinX, So you're saying I wouldn't have to bother with that special connector if I was just using it as an external ac to dc power adapter? I can just wire up the one V+ and V- to a 4 pin Kycon connector? Like this...
Back
Top