Recent content by thedommer

  1. T

    really big monitors that suck????

    thanks for all these great replies. that one comment about windows moving to vector sounds awesome. its about freakin time. one thing I failed to mention. This guy uses a G5. He uses it mainly for protools. can macs also change DPI? Dom
  2. T

    really big monitors that suck????

    not really though. LCDs make interpolation look really crappy. the only one where iveseen it look kinda ok but not really is the dell 2405. But thats a bit out of his price range
  3. T

    really big monitors that suck????

    Hey. I dont know if anyone else has noticed this but they dont make widescreen monitors for older people. they make them for us young people who still have good eyes and put the resolution at like 4 billion by 4 billion. I have a friend whose eyes arent quite what they used to be. Its not...
Back
Top