Recent content by Thecowman

  1. T

    Suggestions for 2.0's or 2.1 speakers.

    Should I save myself some money and get the AV30's or is there a big enough difference between the AV30's and the AV40's to warrant getting the AV40's.
  2. T

    Suggestions for 2.0's or 2.1 speakers.

    I think I'm going to go with the AV40's. Thanks for all of the input. I will be sure to look into a good sound card next time I upgrade my computer.
  3. T

    Suggestions for 2.0's or 2.1 speakers.

    I'd also like to mention that my computer doesn't really have much in the way of a sound card, so would these suggestions still work for me if I don't have a good sound card?
  4. T

    Suggestions for 2.0's or 2.1 speakers.

    Hello Everyone! Recently, my Altec Lansing FX4021 2.1 speakers that my brother gave me crapped out on me. So that means that I am in the market for new speakers! Now here's the problem, I don't know much about speakers, so I would like to ask you guys if you had any suggestions. Here's...
Back
Top