Recent content by Theclan

  1. T

    Kingston hyper X DDr2 PC 9600

    Whats do you get for price on the 9600 then? They must be more expensive?
  2. T

    Kingston Hyper X 8500 2GB (1gb x2) Kit and Kinstons Tech Support

    I had problems with my memory (hyperX 9600). Emailed kingston, got an answer after some hours. After 2 mails i get a rma formula that sad: Memorys will be replaced with another revision:D So the memorys are on their way to United kingdom now (live in Sweden myself). Best and fastest support...
  3. T

    Horrible OCZ RMA experience

    I hope you get higher this time. The Gigabyte Ds3 in my opinion is good but it dont seems to like higher memory speeds than 1000mhz when you have 2 memorys, or maybe it is the divider 3.00 that it dont like. If i used one stick it went up to 1200mhz. I have the same problem with Kingston HyperX...
  4. T

    DS3 Rev 3.3

    Have you tried the F11A beta bios. I think its fixed in that. I run my Ds3 with that bios and do not suffer cold boot. (Sorry if im spelling things wrong im swedish :D) (My first post on this forum) :D
Back
Top