A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Looks like the A05FN has been announced
http://www.maximumpc.com/article/news/lian_lis_pc-a05fn_turns_case_world_topsy_turvy_exhausts_hot_air_out_front
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/news/Lian-Li-Announces-PC-A05FN-Case/5736
And it's available here...
Thanks for the explanation.. That really helped put it in perspective. As I would need 2 hd's + 1 system SSD, and network drives for anything else. The extra expansion slots is always helpful.
On another note, how practical is it to replace the mobo on any of these cases? Are some cases...
I was looking at the A05, and heard rumors about a new version due soon (with USB 3)
The others I looked at were Antec Solo, and the P 180 Mini (mATX) - Not sure if these are dated now..
What is the difference between the A05 and the A05B?
Connections wise, mATX should be fine for my needs, and visually I would prefer a case with clean lines, and no blinking lights.. (one of the joys of living in tiny NY apartments)
My only worry is the case would get too cramped inside while building or require too much planning. I'm also...
Hi I'm looking for a mid tower case (ATX) that is less than 18" high. So it can fit in my computer desk.
Almost all the options I've looked at tend to be more than 18" high. I'm fine with a more expensive case if it meets my needs.. And I will not be stuffing it with more than one video...