• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by The_NME

  1. T

    AMD Radeon HD 7870 CrossFire Never Settle Bundle Lucky Draw

    I've almost always used AMD/ATI and for 2560 gaming AMD is the clear price/performance leader.
  2. T

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    I don't think I have weird expectations. I have expectations that all the important details are available before purchasing. It was/is a crapshoot on eBay - does it have to be a crapshoot here too? Isn't it a surprise that there are now more details in their post? I see a lot of hype over this...
  3. T

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    After all the whining about OCN "wanting a cut" we find out it's going to cost $140+ extra! For... Worst stand out of all the 27" monitors. This is the one that sags and has the back break off in shipment. Gimmicky warranty - what does it cover? Who is it through? If the manufacturer, will...
  4. T

    New: WD Caviar Blue WD10EALS 1TB 7200 RPM

    No one seems to care/know too much about this drive, but I'd argue it's the best 1TB out there right now. Compared to my fantastic specimen 6400AAKS on P5Q Pro: Excellent transfer rate and access time. No firmware woes like the Seagate (knock on wood) or vibration/hum like the Samsung F3s. Oh...
  5. T

    Intel Westmere 32nm & Clarkdale Core i5-661 Review @ [H]

    Of all the reviews, the X-bit one was closest to what I was looking for. Specifically, this is a comparison of the architectures showing the difference between Westmere, Wolfdale, and Lynnfield. I'd like to see a side-by-side, clock-for-clock benchmark comparison with 2 cores and 2 threads...
  6. T

    Asus 4870 512mb for $113 AR

    No go on adding the free Stalker via live chat. Only get to pick between game and the promo code.
  7. T

    tforce 965pt VS GA-EP45-UD3P

    Let us know how that works out - I have not seen any BIOS releases for that board claiming 45nm support. Other manufacturers have released BIOSes to support them, but not Biostar.
  8. T

    [WTB] Razer HP-1 Headphones

    Gots me a set off feebay with 30% cashback :)
  9. T

    Galaxy Gives it Away!

    Another company to watch! In!
Back
Top