Recent content by The Lurker

  1. The Lurker

    DFI LANPARTY LP UT Ultra-D NF4 Motherboard w/ Original Box & Accessories

    holy crap expensive for the time
  2. The Lurker

    WTB: old cpus

    That is a name I havent heard in a long time.
  3. The Lurker

    How AI will fail

    You might not but your progeny will. Americans need to stop thinking about the 'me' and think about 'us'. At least thats the way marketing machine in China makes you think. The boomers over there are all about future generations.
  4. The Lurker

    How AI will fail

    AI will not fail and it's unfortunate that 99% of people think all AI is chat bots and customer service. But the reality is companies have AI doing so much more and it needs a lot more processing power than chat bots. IMHO, this isn't close to over. Edit: Minor tweaks for clarity. But also, to...
  5. The Lurker

    Arrow Lake Refresh

    Setup unraid with three VM's and a handful of dockers and it doesnt seem to be phased. Temps seem to be good. 70C @ 50% load sitting under a thermaltake burst assassin cooler.
  6. The Lurker

    FS: Asustor AS100T v2 Nas w/2x 1TB SSDs, Unifi Switch 8, U6 Lite AP, Steam Games, Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro, OWC Thunderbolt 4 Hub

    Huh. Never seen a GPU without an output. Makes me wonder what kinda GPU I can get to run games with Parsec from my server instead of paying boku bucks for a desktop card.
  7. The Lurker

    F/S Microsoft Office Pro and Visio Pro 2013 Digital software

    Threads like this bring back so many memories of this place. Ya'll remember sellings keys with paperclips? Damn time flies. Thanks for the memberberries.
  8. The Lurker

    FS: Samsung Galaxy S25 Ultra 1tb Unlocked, Logitech Astro A50 LIGHTSPEED (WHITE), Nintendo switch online + expansion spot

    Ok. I need an explanation on how the nintendo switch online youre offering works. I have a nintendo switch online subscription already, I think its paid for another 6 months. If I want to have all the expansion stuff, what does that mean for me right now?
  9. The Lurker

    WTB: small micro SD, flash drives, other flash

    Hell, I would dig through the trash bag for you. I hate throwing things away but at some point they were just sitting at the bottom of a bag that I keep all my flash memory in and it became a nuisance so I had one of those cleaning fits and just tossed it. Mind you these have been in that bag...
  10. The Lurker

    WTB: small micro SD, flash drives, other flash

    Jfc, wish you posted this like 3 days ago. I literally threw away 32mb SD cards, and 4gb and 256mb micro and transflash cards.
  11. The Lurker

    Arrow Lake Refresh

    This has been the normal since the beginning of time. It was simply a given that you change the board with the cpu. Personally, it hasnt bothered me then, it doesn't bother me now. I guess, if the board has everything you need then it would be nice not to have too change it, but I never really...
  12. The Lurker

    Arrow Lake Refresh

    Have mine sitting in a basement ready to go into a server. Been collecting parts for nearly 2 months. As you expect, the ram was the hardest to find.
  13. The Lurker

    WTB 32gb DDR 5

    Ikasu
  14. The Lurker

    Wanted: DDR5 ECC Unbuffered

    Bump
  15. The Lurker

    Majority of CEOs Report Zero Payoff From AI Splurge

    No, they didnt realize it would ramp up this fast. No one expected the advancement in the inference capability that was discovered and when it was the gates were open.
Back
Top