A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Here, these are with no other lights on and no flash. They don't really do the lights justice, but take my word for it--they do the job.
I got these, but I'm sure any similar LED spotlights would work just as well.
The one thing I wish I could do was turn them all on/off at the same time...
Thanks, the lights were $6 each at Home Depot and they're super bright. My plan is a 27" iMac filling that space, but, well, that's more money than I have right now. :( Glad you liked it though!:D
I've been lurking these threads since, oh, 2004 or so, and I spent the better part of today cleaning my desk/installing those lights under the top shelf, so:
This system is out-of-date, and I intend to upgrade sometime this year. Of course, I said that last year, and the year before that, and...