• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by The Goose

  1. T

    question about registering games on STEAM

    Bioshock (retail copy) can't be registered on Steam. Only a couple non-Valve-made games (like Prey) can be registered on Steam. Activision doesn't allow it; that's why you can't register Bioshock or COD4 retail copies on Steam.
  2. T

    WTB: Counter Strike (with media)

    CS 1.6 is on Steam for $10; I doubt you'll be able to find much cheaper here when you factor in shipping, etc.
  3. T

    proof the ATI client rocks!

    Yeah, folding on my X1950Pro brought me up from pretty far back into 2nd on my (300th ranked, much smaller) team. It went down a month or so ago, since, I've dropped back to 7th or so. It gets 'er done.
  4. T

    [H] Color Scheme

    Short answer: nope Long answer: no, Kyle likes the red and black, there have never been any other colors available, it has been asked before.
  5. T

    Rock Band!

    Yes you can. You can do band quickplay online, or versus matches online, but not the Band World Tour online.
  6. T

    Rock Band!

    This game is insanely fun, especially with multiple friends. My Strat broke (can only upstrum) but I'm playing with the Xplorer in the meantime and I'm having a blast.
  7. T

    Official Team Fortress 2 Thread

    You could have...you know...capped the intel once for the win.
  8. T

    Guitar Hero 3 Wireless Guitar problems?

    my friend had the 360 les paul, the red button doesn't work, although everything else does. He's returning it.
  9. T

    Anyone else looking forward to guitar hero 3?

    Yeah, I'm wondering this too. I was looking forward to it, as ATM I don't have a TV to play on but I do still have the Xplorer. edit: Amazon still has the PC bundle release date today but no single-game.
  10. T

    Intel Opening New Chip Plant in Arizona

    I'm in Phoenix, and this is a great thing. Especially since a few of one of my best friend's relatives work at Intel. and I can go try to get some "free samples" :shiftyeyes:
  11. T

    Play half life 2 with the portal gun!

    just to clarify--this is not HL2 with the portal gun, this is Portal with the HL2 maps.
  12. T

    Have you had any serious problems with Steam?

    Only minor issues that have required a restart of Steam, but other than that; it's been perfect. I love it.
  13. T

    ~PORTAL! Thread~

    hahahahahaha added as friend
  14. T

    Portal problems

    Exit Portal > Properties (of Portal) > Language > Change to German > Change back to English > Restart Portal Fixed it for me. edit: like a redheaded stepchild
  15. T

    Half Life 2 Episode 2 and PORTAL unlocked 12am pacific time!

    35 minutes left and it pains me to say this, but goodnight. I can't play it tonight.
Back
Top