Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Thanks, TFTcentral look very pro that's a relief. I'm spending some time on it.
I knew the original french version of digital versus, they suck if you want detailed tests.
You're right about the 27, I didn't catch that it was on the same price.
This rez is sexy but I'm concerned about...
Thanks for your inputs.
I think I'll stick with a 16/10 since the extra space is great when working with big UI.
No need for more than 8 bits or wide gamut actually.
The PA248Q looks very nice. I also saw the Dell U2412M at 300$ and it looks like it has some qualities but is there a site where...
Hi guys,
I'm looking for a new display that has those characteristics :
- IPS with native 8 bit color ( for my color work )
- 23" or higher
- very fast response ( for FPS )
- 16/10 would be nice
- 3D not needed
I can afford 400$ display max.
I previously had a Dell 2209wa wich...
They came to give a new dell 2209wa 2days after I called them.
You have to call them later for them to pick up the defective monitor.
IPS monitors have a 3 year garantee wich is pretty nice.
You NEED to keep the delivery box ( specifically the work order number ) because that's how they...