• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Teronzhul

  1. T

    Zalman CNPS9700LED

    Yeah, the led in the 9700 is probably the least bright of the blue leds in my computer.
  2. T

    Processor overclocking instructions.. lost thread

    http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1198647
  3. T

    Zalman CNPS9700LED

    I use speedfan normally because I can use it to display temps on my g15. I have used Speedfan, Coretemp, and the Bios to compare and they all show similar readings.
  4. T

    Zalman CNPS9700LED

    e6700 here currently at 3.2ghz 1.4 volts. Idle 29-30 and gaming about 45-50. Was running 3.6ghz 1.51v until recently and it would idle at 35 and full orthos load at 65. edit: I am using a Thermaltake Tsunami with an additional thermaltake 120mm intake in a kama bay 5.25 enclosure that blows...
  5. T

    Another newbie overclock

    Well, I guess I really should have tried to trudge through all of the p6n threads. The motherboard seems to have been the culprit, and after reading some other individuals findings I decided to skip 1500-1600 fsb altogether and try 1700 (425mhz). While my computer won't even try to boot in...
  6. T

    Another newbie overclock

    Thank you for deciphering my disjointed jumble of thoughts. I'm afraid my writing was a reflection of my haphazard approach to overclocking. I've taken your advice and dropped the cpu multiplier to 6 and attempted slowly stepping up. I placed my memory timings on auto, and increased the...
  7. T

    Another newbie overclock

    Components first e6700@2.66ghz 2 Gigs Corsair XMS2 PC6400CR4 DDR2800 @2.1v and 444-12 MSI P6N SLI platinum motherboard evga 8800gts 640meg A2(currently @ 608 core) xion 600w psu c1e disabled eist disabled dot disabled all spectrum settings disabled currently using stock air...
  8. T

    Samsung 226BW 22": 3000:1 Contrast, 2ms response time

    I haven't tested it with the digital connection, but I imagine the results would be the same as those over the analog. I fed it 1080i over rgb and it said unsupported resolution, 720p scales and stretches to full screen (1680x1050).
  9. T

    Dual Moniters for Gaming

    In the past I've used a dual display setup for gaming, but only used the second display for some general info tasks. I kept ventrilo, irc, and xfire open on the second monitor. There aren't too many things you can do to really utilize both monitors during gaming.
  10. T

    Samsung 226BW 22": 3000:1 Contrast, 2ms response time

    It has precisely 0 usb ports. It is a great display, but that is all it is. The ONLY connections are RGB and DVI. The only other cable is for power.
  11. T

    Samsung 226BW 22": 3000:1 Contrast, 2ms response time

    UPS guy just dropped off my shipment from the Tennessee Newegg warehouse. S panel as expected. It is quite an upgrade from my 5 year old Dell 19" CRT.
  12. T

    Samsung 226BW 22": 3000:1 Contrast, 2ms response time

    Bah, I missed the UPS guy today cause I was out voting and doing my taxes. How stupid of me. Anyway, thats 2 California A panels confirmed and 1NJ S Panel. And 1 TN S panel from the poster above me, can't wait for UPS second visit tomorrow for my Tennessee shipment.
  13. T

    Samsung 226BW 22": 3000:1 Contrast, 2ms response time

    The one person who said they got an A panel from newegg is from California according to his profile. It looks like the west coast warehouse has A panels, and the Tennessee and NJ warehouses have S panels. I have a 226bw arriving tomorrow via UPS from the Tennessee warehouse and I'll be...
Back
Top