• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by tekdemon

  1. T

    Micro Center adding four new stores

    Yay Queens. Not super neccessary for me since I'm like a 15 minute drive to the Westbury store as it is and traffic is probably worse in Queens but always good to have more MCs since a lot of good deals are always out of stock at the Westbury store (people in the area really pounce on the...
  2. T

    ASUS VW266H

    If it helps swing your decision...you can get this monitor for $233.49 shipped (after a $30 rebate and bing cashback) at tigerdirect today...I'm debating between this monitor and holding out for an IPS panel myself...argh it's so hard to decide.
  3. T

    Antec P180 for $49.99AR at CompUSA (B&M and online...free shipping w/filler)

    I was kept searching deal sites for a deal on this case but was sad to not see anything that could beat/match the old Frys/Outpost deals...so I set out to find one myself...my jaw dropped when I saw $49.99AR at CompUSA...I thought maybe I was reading it wrong but...no, there's a $50 instant...
Back
Top