Recent content by TehYoyo

  1. T

    Does the GTX 680 have dual GPUs?

    I mean, if I had checked earlier than I did, the thread would have been three posts that ended w/ a "OK, thanks. Can be closed." Sorry I made a thread, but I still don't think that all of this flaming/rudeness (in my opinion) was unnecessary.
  2. T

    Does the GTX 680 have dual GPUs?

    I'm not looking to buy, I was just wondering. Sorry for making you guys...help?
  3. T

    Does the GTX 680 have dual GPUs?

    Whoah hold on...I think that saying I don't know what I'm talking about is a tad excessive...I was just wondering if it had dual GPUs like the GTX 690. Am I missing something glaringly obvious that would make you jump to the conclusion that I am a clueless wannabe? Because I think that saying...
  4. T

    Does the GTX 680 have dual GPUs?

    Does the GTX 680 have dual GPUs? Or in other words...for four-way SLI, do I need two 680s or four?
  5. T

    ASUS Maximus Formula V?

    Although I suppose it is nice to not have to wait for someone to create a waterblock for that board...although I know what you mean. I'm sure someone has some sort of converter from 3/8-to-whatever?
  6. T

    Can I put tape/adhesive on my hard drive?

    Someone recommended using foam over velcro because velcro would cause static as it vibrated...thoughts?
  7. T

    Can I use Quad Channel Memory in a Dual Channel Motherboard?

    Yeah, that's what I'm hoping - Hopefully it's that color and not a tan like the Sabertooth.
  8. T

    ASUS Maximus Formula V?

    Hopefully they're removable w/ 1/4" threads.
  9. T

    Build Log: Matte Black NZXT Switch

    That's what I would do - although it might look kinda weird in front and there isn't a lot of airflow in the front w/ the front panel on,
  10. T

    Needed - A keyboard!

    I don't think I would change at this point - unless there was another keyboard with the specs that I want. Too much research and I don't think there's another like this.
  11. T

    ASUS Maximus Formula V?

    Thank's Raja.
  12. T

    Can I use Quad Channel Memory in a Dual Channel Motherboard?

    So triple channel is better than double channel and quad channel is better than triple? To everyone else: See post #3!
  13. T

    Build Log: Matte Black NZXT Switch

    So you're just going to throw out the 360 in the pic? Seems like a waste - mount it to the top or back? Or isn't there space for 3 120mm fans in the top?
  14. T

    Can I use Quad Channel Memory in a Dual Channel Motherboard?

    Great! Thanks a lot. For people who have the memory I linked to (Gold/Tan Corsair Vengenace)... Is that more gold or tan? Could you maybe post some kind of gold/tan comparison so that I can see? Thanks a ton.
  15. T

    Needed - A keyboard!

    But do you think that these...stabilizers make much of a difference in general?
Back
Top