A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Entry level at $170? No thank you. Thanks for the suggestion though.
I was actually suggested to buy http://www.amazon.com/Syba-Stereo-Headphone-Amplifier-SD-DAC63057/dp/B009WN7QT4
And it seems general consensus is HD650. So is this combo what I am looking for?
And when do black...
Trying to choose between HD650's, HE400, and Philips X1. I listen to music similar to Imagine Dragons, Ed Sheeran, Lindsey Taylor, Fallout Boy, The Fray, ColdPlay, etc.
I also play ALOT of video games ranging from CSGO to skyrim to MMO's.
Looking for something that can get me headbanging...
Non-refererence cards should be out a week or two after reference. You should just wait for it. Gigabyte has already announced there card will be out by end of September.
http://videocardz.com/51117/exclusive-nvidia-geforce-gtx-880-released-september
$450ish dollars? There is no way it will be that cheap and be at or above the 780ti performance. If it is...nope. No point getting my hopes up. Not even sure if videocardz is a reliable source.
What hurts the most is that I'll be waiting for this to release to build my first pc, and the 20nm (or less) Nvidia cards are speculated to come first half 2015. Should be a massive performance gain, yet to soon to upgrade. Not like I'll need to, but the itch...
So it's actually a bad thing huh.
Sucks, board I was looking at had it and I was curious.
On another note, what are some of the better boards to buy at the ~150 price point. I feel like boards like the hero are just overkill for me. All I want is something reliable, that has a lot of options...