• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by teh invincatron

  1. T

    Large scale home NAS solution

    around 20 inches, but i could make modifications if I need to, no budget at this point. Norco are great the RPC612b is awesome 17inches deep and holds 13 drives I think but the only problem is that it isn't very aesthetically pleasing, heres a pic
  2. T

    Large scale home NAS solution

    Hey guys i'm looking at building a big ZFS NAS (10-20 disks) using raid-z2 so I can continually upgrade the disks in it easily without having to reinitialize array whenever I get new disks, and looking for some advice as I think my demands are kind of unusual... I've seen this Norco storage...
Back
Top