• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by tca0bell

  1. T

    Some help with hijackthis please

    Removed it..still popping up..how can you tell if a file has a connection or not?
  2. T

    Some help with hijackthis please

    Can someone tell me what I need to remove from this hijackthis log? The photo on the bottom is the popup that I cannot get rid of. It pops up everytime I open either IE or Mozilla. I've tried running trend micro's free scanner, spy sweeper, spybot, and adaware and its STILL popping up...
  3. T

    8" Touchscreen - how to run winamp on it?

    if you right click on the top left hand corner of the winamp you can go to window settings > scaling and make it bigger.
  4. T

    Dell 20% Off Coupon

    Just pulled the trigger on the 2007WFP with the 20% off coupon. Got it for 339.16 after taxes also.
  5. T

    Dell 20% Off Coupon

    Does anyone know if this 20% off business coupon sold on ebay for .99 cents will work on buying a monitor from Dell? I'm trying to find a 20% off coupon so I can get the 2007.
  6. T

    What 20" widescreen monitor should I get?

    Where can I get this 20% off coupon? I see that they have some on sale on ebay but it says "20% off for businesses". It costs $.99 with free shipping. Can I still use this to order the 2007?
  7. T

    2007WFP starts using S-PVA?

    Is there a way to request a S-IPS monitor you purchase one?
  8. T

    FS: Hard Drive and Misc Items

    is that sb audigy gamer a 5.1 card?
  9. T

    FS: Lots of Dell Parts

    Dell Latitude D800, Inspiron 8500, Inspiron 8600 nVIDIA GeForce4 4200 Go 64MB DDR SGRAM. Part Number 2Y068. $100 obo Dell Latitude D800 Palmrest. Perfect condition. Part Number 0N37. $20 OBO Samsung LTN121XF-L01 12.1 LCD with Bezels and hinges. For Dell Latitude C400 and other...
  10. T

    FS: Hitachi Travelstar 40GB 2.5in HARD DRIVE

    SOLD!!!!!!!! for 15 dollars
  11. T

    FS: Hitachi Travelstar 40GB 2.5in HARD DRIVE

    someone please give me an offer.
  12. T

    FS: Hitachi Travelstar 40GB 2.5in HARD DRIVE

    i dont have any reciepts or anything so i think that voids the warranty. $45 SHIPPED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back
Top