Recent content by tb2496

  1. T

    LG's trumotion 120Hz

    I've been checking out manuals from various manufacturers and it looks like most HDTV's are limited to 60Hz input, which I guess anything above that would be specialized for PC's.
  2. T

    LG's trumotion 120Hz

    thanks for the quick replies. I thought it might be the case of tv refreshing at 120Hz but input being limited to 60Hz which I might be ok with. I checked the manual for their 240Hz tv and it also lists 60Hz vertical so I guess that's the max for LG tv's input.
  3. T

    LG's trumotion 120Hz

    ok, this probably has been discussed before but unfortunately I cant find a decent thread so dont shoot me for asking. so I have LG's 47LS5600 which is trumotion 120Hz. after hooking it up to my PC the max option I have for refresh is 60Hz. LG's manual also states that the max vertical...
  4. T

    LCD Televisions with 4:4:4 Subsampling and low Input Lag.

    I'm not much of a gamer so cant really say. and I suppose there isnt an easy way to test that?
  5. T

    LCD Televisions with 4:4:4 Subsampling and low Input Lag.

    I have a shitty old camera but here are some pics of 47LS5600: http://profile.imageshack.us/user/tb2496
  6. T

    LCD Televisions with 4:4:4 Subsampling and low Input Lag.

    Hi, I just bought LG 47LS5600 (in future shop canada) and so far it looks like it can do 4:4:4 and might also be IPS. I have it connected directly through HDMI cable, set to PC on the input. The only test I found to do for checking if its IPS is moving my finger on the screen to see if it...
  7. T

    LG L204WT: 5ms and 2000:1 contrast

    looks like offs is just gamma for each color and gain just adds to RGB for 6500 temp.
  8. T

    LG L204WT: 5ms and 2000:1 contrast

    can someone confirm if these are the default values in the service menu? I've been playing around with them and want to set it back to default.
  9. T

    LG L204WT: 5ms and 2000:1 contrast

    Has anyone managed to get L204WT or L203 to accept 16x10 resolution lower than 1440x900? I've tried 1280x800 with the videocard driver but the monitor just switches to 1024x768...
Back
Top