Recent content by tausen

  1. T

    My first wooden case....

    Hi guys, I'm back. I need your help. Does this pc need a faraday cage?? I know nothing about electro magnetism. What can I do to improve the screening?
  2. T

    My first wooden case....

    @Direfox @tikiman2012 Thanks for the advices! I'll make a good use! @cheapo I can't say exactly how long it took. surely a lot of time.. but it was the first Pc I've ever made. And I did it in my spare time. Maybe 15-20 hours
  3. T

    My first wooden case....

    Thanks for the advice! During my normal work, I never exceed the Intel standard temperature. I got 85° C with a stress software as Sisoft Sandra. Currently I only look after the aesthetic aspect. I can improve adding some opening ad changing the heatsink. Probably it won't be enough. In this...
  4. T

    My first wooden case....

    It's all varnished with a natural and transparent varnish
  5. T

    My first wooden case....

    Thanks jamsomito! The layers are made by different kinds of wood (ash, fir, italian walnut, cherry, beech, oak). I knew the risks and for that I've chosen pieces of wood completely dry (I don't know if the word "dry" is correct and specific for wood). Some pieces have been in my lab for years...
  6. T

    My first wooden case....

    Hi RogerX! As I wrote before in this thread I've got a 5-axis cnc. The machine is this: http://www.biesse.it/prodotti/prodotti_dettagli_EN.asp?e=i&idprodotto=77&sl=EN And this is a video I made carving a particular chair back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ic91NsubDM
  7. T

    My first wooden case....

    I'm an idiot..... - - - - -
  8. T

    My first wooden case....

    - http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5061/...9a362b35_b.jpg - http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5268/...fe3f5b05_b.jpg - http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5057/...80fb946d_b.jpg - http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5221/...10819ae4_b.jpg - http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5228/...7c553000_b.jpg
  9. T

    My first wooden case....

    Thanks guys for the appreciations! @ Faulkton - yes, it took me a lot of time. fortunately I've got a 5-axis cnc! :D @ Patrick - unfortunately I did't take other photo/video. If I build other wooden Pc I will surely be more detailed @ coconutboy - the 4 petals were non planned. I carved it...
  10. T

    My first wooden case....

    Hi guys! Take a look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onv4tULBzOw What do you think about it? daniele
Back
Top