A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Seems to be a pretty good price and nice specs..
Magnavox by Philips 47" 1080p Full HD LCD TV w/ Digital Tuner, 47MF437B/37
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7756623
My R200 is still going strong. It's what like 5 years old now.. Best printer i have owned. The only maintenance I do to it is to remember to shut it off when I am done with it. Keeps the print head from just sitting there hot...
I see that on Fry's online it is indeed $249.99. I did manage to get one for $149.99 at the Fry's B&M Store in Wilsonville, OR. Oh it's the 7200.9 if you're wondering :D
Nice monitor. Returned my 20" Sceptre that i purchased in Feb... It had a backlight flicker issue. Walked out with the Viewsonic and $80 cash difference refund ;)
Thought this sounded pretty good. Any opinions? I haven't had any Vivitek Experience.
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2179657&tab=features
Specifications (Show Metric Units)
DISPLAY
Screen Size 32" Diagonal
Resolution 1366x768
Pixel Pitch **
Aspect...
On my Pack the 12v rail would drop to something like 11.4 any time I ran a 3d application.
This is with X850XT PE. The fan on the vidcard would actually slow down audibly and my GPU temps would rocket. Replaced with an Antec 550w HE modular. Tight fit and overkill but works great. :D
Free after MIR and Free shipping on orders over $50.
3.5" hardrive enclosure...
http://www.clubit.com/product_detail.cfm?itemno=A3326325
450w powersupply...
http://www.clubit.com/product_detail.cfm?itemno=A6224450
Not an electronics item but seems like a good deal. Table top model, 1/3 hp and 5 speed. Reg $89.99 on sale for $39.99 at Harbor Freight. Plan to use mine for some case modding. Picked it up at the store, did't see it online. :)
I have pair #2 of these headphones sitting in my garage collecting dust. Their sound was really nice but, both pairs broke on the headband. Bose exchanged the first pair no problem. I'm sure the girl at the store will get tired of seeing me if I keep returning them.
Anyone heard any rumors as to when I will be able to fill my empty Qpack with a Crossfire motherboard?? I'm getting tired of dusting it while I wait ;)
I bought a couple Liteons for my pack. DVD +/-RW 1693S and a DVD ROM 16P9SBLK they fit great even with the full size Utra power supply. Although I did make my own cables as the ones that come with the Ultra psu wouln't quite fit with two drives in the puter.