Recent content by tanker27

  1. T

    NVIDIA GPU Generational Performance Part 1 @ [H]

    YOu guys should have used World of Warcraft as one of the test games. And then tell me why my fps on a 1080 is in the gutter!
  2. T

    Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

    I love Corsair products, I have the 800D case and its the shiznit.
  3. T

    Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

    I need a Corsair SSD to make a nice home in my Corsair 800D!
  4. T

    How do I buy applecare+ if only apple sells and it must be purchased with the device?

    NO just buy it from any Apple store or online then register your phone w/ the Apple care serial as normal. You DONT have to buy them together.
  5. T

    MSI N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II OC Give-away!

    OMG I drool over these.....I want one so bad!
  6. T

    Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

    I havent come across any other brand that OCs as well as Corsairs their Doms are the bomb!
  7. T

    Seasonic X-560 Give-Away! 3 PSUs!

    easy, performance
  8. T

    Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets!!!

    I need to be able to hear them dastardly rogues sneaking up because as everyone knows, they do it from behind.
  9. T

    Triple 42” 1080P TVs + Car = [H] Gaming

    Thats a lot of paint you got there Steve......
  10. T

    Seasonic M12II-620 PSU Drawing

    ooh pick me please!
  11. T

    Psyko 5.1 PC Gaming Headset Review @ [H]

    Nothing beats a good pair of High End cans and the Zalman clip on mic. I cannot stress this enough. I bet my 2 yr old Sennheisers sound 100 times better.
  12. T

    Galaxy's Name That Fan Contest

    The Equalizer
  13. T

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    That is one sweet rig....
  14. T

    Apple Software Push Installs Unnecessary Software

    Its own fault if you cannot read to uncheck the boxes for unwanted installs. Reading is fundamental.
  15. T

    Galaxy Gives it Away!

    I AM IN!
Back
Top