Recent content by Tallando

  1. T

    SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project

    Hello, i'm the 390 :), i have a small problem, the hex key span the screw. Now how do I open the case?
  2. T

    Thermolab (Cooltek) LP53 review

    sorry, I read just today. I'm sorry for the death in the family, condolences. 25w makes 60 degrees and room temperature? enough for me thanks :)
  3. T

    Thermolab (Cooltek) LP53 review

    you can try the fan and no fan to see what temperatures are there? thank you
  4. T

    Thermolab (Cooltek) LP53 review

    Hello, I hold a i7-6700t (35w) you could try your cpu downgrade fanless, if possible.... Thanks :)
  5. T

    SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project

    Priority list : 1st 2nd none what does it mean
  6. T

    SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project

    Hello, as I follow the forum on June 6, now I have a problem I am leaving for a long trip on November 4. Can you deploy it before? I live in Italy thank you and you are great;)
  7. T

    SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project

    add a mini "zefir" above the sentry to recover part of the energy dispersed in the form of heat? joke :P
  8. T

    SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project

    Hi, thanks for always answer questions. Back to the M3 Cable speech, you say it's the best ever. The Raven RVZ02 all less than 90 euro costs, so they use a more economical cable, I do not think that their homes may not work with this more econimico cable. then a sentry with a more economical...
  9. T

    SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project

    Support Kensington locks? Thanks
  10. T

    SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project

    you can ask for something a little strange? the case sentry have the serial number of "1701" :)
  11. T

    SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project

    Hi to all :) thanks for the other answers....... Reliable riser the silverstone (es raven) no cost 90 € thats differeces there is with 3M? if you use a video card in half length, the free space can I use for a liquid cooling kit? (There are the holes to secure the fan) Thanks p.s. I want so much...
Back
Top