A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
i think 70 percent of the ppl in other forum prefer dell because of its color accuracy, aspect ratio, and matte finish. Some people couldn't handle the AGC on dell and prefer Apple because it looks nicer!
I have GTX 670 so I thought I'd need higher resolution monitor and I REALLY REALLY...
Amazon huh? I should give it a try...
thanks for the info. I guess it really just depends on how lucky you are.
When you said the AG is noticable on A07, did you mean it's noticably reduced or just AG is noticable where it gives you a headache reading txt books?
Do you mind sharing the links with me? Also, does it mean that the latest Rev is 09?? or is it different in every country? And why does this American company give good stuff to other countries first =( ?
I heard this one has reduced AGC that is noticable compare to Rev A05 which I returned to BestBuy. I went to newegg, amazon, dell website, bestbuy and etc but none speicify the Rev number. Oh, Ebay did but I don't wanna buy from ebay for some reaosn.
Second question, Is there or soon to be a...