• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by T.K.O

  1. T

    NVIDIA Fermi White Paper

    Being an owner of an 8800gtx few months after release and the owner of 4870 upon release, I share no favortism for either company. Only better performing products at the correct price points gets my $. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like NVIDIA is saying "fuck the average consumer and we're...
  2. T

    AMD's ATI Eyefinity Technology Review @ [H]

    Excellent Review!!:D Like Kyle's friend, I'm a hardcore TF2 gamer and that short segment of gameplay just looked fucking AMAZING!!!:eek: Time to bust the piggy bank..:D
  3. T

    Lucid Hydra 200 - It's almost here!!!

    My biggest concern is latency and how they leverage the technologies from previous generation cards. For example, let's say your playing a DX 11 game and have a 5870 and a 2900xt ( I know, pretty extreme). How does the game utilize the 2900xt since it doesn't contain DX11 instruction sets...
  4. T

    Maybe smart to wait for the nVidia 300 series now ?

    Like others, I'm waiting for the 5870x2 (4gb) version. Running @ 1080p resolution and having no interest in multi-monitor gaming atm. I'd figured I go with the 5870x2 and then get a 5870 (2gb) version when they release to have Tri- Crossfire setup. Now THAT my friends should play crysis!!!:D
  5. T

    Need Help Choosing Best Upgrade Option (Q6600 vs Q9950 vs i5/i7)

    Forgot about the FS/FT option. That makes it even sweeter.:D I hope the information provided helps.
  6. T

    Need Help Choosing Best Upgrade Option (Q6600 vs Q9950 vs i5/i7)

    First, if you really want 3 years. Then I suggest you go with an i7 1366. However, you never specified your budget for this build. But you still have options. 1. I agree with some of the other members that newer technologies are right around the corner and if you can wait, do so. However...
  7. T

    DX11 Isn't Important...says Nvidia...

    Exactly! Not to sure why others don't see this.:rolleyes:
  8. T

    AMD Next Generation ATI Radeon Eyefinity Technology

    I just hope they have a hard launch like the R770. I would hate for them to run out of stock like the x-25m G2's.
  9. T

    Current Rig: x-48 DS4 Q9550 @ 3.8ghz 8 gigs of G. Skill 1066mhz (2) 4870 512mb in crossfire...

    Current Rig: x-48 DS4 Q9550 @ 3.8ghz 8 gigs of G. Skill 1066mhz (2) 4870 512mb in crossfire @ 780/1080 (2)G. Skill 64 gig SSD in raid 0 (J Micron) Antec Quattro 850 watts Antec 900 case Display: Sharp Aquos 32" 1080p (LC32GP1U)
  10. T

    AMD Next Generation ATI Radeon Eyefinity Technology

    Forgot the part about this technology doesn't support crossfire YET. That means this only a 5870 pushing 6 monitors. (speculation) If that is so, I could only imagine a 5870x2.:D
  11. T

    AMD Next Generation ATI Radeon Eyefinity Technology

    TRULY F*&#KING AMAZING!!!! :eek: I'm not sure why the majority of gamers aren't getting this, but the horsepower from these cards are absolutely sick!! Think about it, we still require a 4870x2 or 285gtx or better to game on 2560 x1600 (max details) resolutions. They just showed a setup with...
Back
Top