Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
they finally added a fight against CPU mode but no arcade mode still. I haven't been playing it much due to lack of arcade mode and online being super laggy if you're not playing against someone in the same state as you.
i went through the story and it only gave me enough to unlock one character. The online searches take forever for some reason, survival mode also doesn't give fight money for me.
If you're really curious as to why I don't mind telling you via PM. but most people disagree with my reasoning.
I just got the game on PS4. whats the fastest way to earn fight money?
This is my first time attempting to delve into a fighting game. I play a lot of MMO's and indie games that dont require steam. the DRM is just one minor reason why i boycott steam. If they had this game on origin I would buy it. I've already been slowly shifting towards playing more console...
I've been boycotting steam for over a decade and intend to keep it that way if possible. Are there any differences between the PC and the PS4 version? like input lag or how good the online play is? I'm leaning towards the PS4 version.
nothing like it. the hitboxes are improved for things like ladder / jumping and planting and defusing. But the lag compensation and hit reg is still broken in this game especially when people spam ADADA with pistols.
I don't expect them to go out of business from my boycott but i don't see a problem if its against my principles to give them my money, it's not like im telling other ppl to not buy the steam version or that they are terrible human beings for using steam.
I just don't agree with valves...