Recent content by SXRguyinMA

  1. S

    Will's Toolbox PC - Sponsored by Thermaltake

    Thank you sir!
  2. S

    Will's Toolbox PC - Sponsored by Thermaltake

    Yes it certainly does. It's ok though, the front panel comes off in 15 seconds and a shot with the compressed air gun will clean it out quickly.
  3. S

    Will's Toolbox PC - Sponsored by Thermaltake

    Well that was the idea behind the Demci filter and all of the silicone plugs/covers from ModCover lol
  4. S

    Will's Toolbox PC - Sponsored by Thermaltake

    Here I’ve got the loop filled and bled out. And a quick shot while I was wiring up the fan controller. Here it is all up and running. I was using a USB keyboard temporarily as I was out of AAA batteries for my wireless keyboard. I noticed that the Demci filter was being pulled...
  5. S

    Will's Toolbox PC - Sponsored by Thermaltake

    I decided to order a full set of silicone dust covers from Mod Cover seeing how this PC will be in a pretty rough environment. I got enough to fill out the back panel (minus the ports I’ll be using) as well as two more USB plugs for when the front USB 3’s aren’t in use and some...
  6. S

    Will's Toolbox PC - Sponsored by Thermaltake

    The fan control shroud is a perfect fit. I drilled the corner brackets like so so that the well nut will go through both the acrylic and steel while the bolt goes through just the bracket. Here’s the completed bracket setup. The four front-facing holes will accept well nuts...
  7. S

    Will's Toolbox PC - Sponsored by Thermaltake

    I got the W2 CPU Block mounted and the LED connector plugged into the CPU fan header. Next up I worked on securing the acrylic to the toolbox. I decided to use M5 well nuts with some nice red anodized button head fasteners. Next I got the PT20 mounted to the left side panel...
  8. S

    Will's Toolbox PC - Sponsored by Thermaltake

    I painted the i/o part black and installed the i/o shield. With the motherboard mounted to the lower plate I marked and cut out slots for the wiring to pass through. Here I have the panel riveted into place. I also cut out the hole and mounts for the rear 120mm exhaust fan and...
  9. S

    Will's Toolbox PC - Sponsored by Thermaltake

    I had to partially disassemble the PSU to get it to fit nicely under the lip of the casing. I also had to sand down the top edge of the cooling fan a tad so the bottom acrylic panel would lie flush. I set the hardware up on the workbench and got Windows 10 Technical Preview installed and...
  10. S

    Will's Toolbox PC - Sponsored by Thermaltake

    This drawer with the large BAJA sticker is the junk drawer. There's really no need for this to be here. It's full of junk and it's HEAVY. This spot had two drawers in it. This is where the PC is going. The two drawers that were here got moved to where the single junk drawer came from...
  11. S

    Will's Toolbox PC - Sponsored by Thermaltake

    Ok so this mod is already finished but I'm going to edit all the pics and post the entire build log here. I have a large 2-piece Husky toolbox that obviously houses all of my tools. The bottom right drawer is a deep one (takes up two vertical spots) and is full of nothing but spare nuts and...
  12. S

    Maximum Security

    If you guys liked my mod please go sign up at the CMS page and vote for me! Thanks!! http://showdown.newmodcity.com/final-round/
  13. S

    Maximum Security

    Thanks wra18th!
  14. S

    Maximum Security

    Here's the final pics and video! Enjoy! Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5BsbkBxIk4
  15. S

    Maximum Security

    Minor update! I painted the CPU retention bracket to match the rest of the case I also got a pair of 12" UV cathodes installed the the side door. I ended up reusing the touch connector that came with the case for this. it simplifies the wiring a lot :D Next up I wired up 4...
Back
Top