Hi,
I have a cheap (under 20$) Trust sound card right now and Koss R/80 headphones connected to it. All my music is in MP3 format, varying between 128 and 320 kb/s. I wonder if I would feel the difference if I changed my old soundcard to something better, for example, something form Creative...
Probably the smallest and most convenient graphical application I have used for this purpose (locating the biggest files and directories), is "Scanner"
I was thinking about that... Though my video card is old, I never needed to buy a new one, because I don't play games, and 32 MB of vRAM is still enough for newest KDE/FluxBox or WinXP interface. So I hope this adapter would still be usable for some time and I don't have to buy a new one.
Bet...
Hello.
I have some strange problems. From time to time, my PC freezes for no particular reason. It just hangs up and no key combinations can help, except "reset" button (this one always works :lol:). When system is restarted, monitor does not wake up, and BIOS beeps "video adapter failure"...