• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by SuperSaiyan

  1. S

    FS: Dell Latitude E5420 Core i5 2520M 2.5GHz 4GB RAM practically new

    I forgot to close the thread! Whoops!
  2. S

    FS: Dell Latitude E5420 Core i5 2520M 2.5GHz 4GB RAM practically new

    SOLD!!! Thank you to all that viewed and bumped. I'll have one more laptop posted later.
  3. S

    FS: Dell Latitude E5420 Core i5 2520M 2.5GHz 4GB RAM practically new

    daily bump....please someone but this laptop. I am now officially out of money!
  4. S

    FS: Dell Latitude E5420 Core i5 2520M 2.5GHz 4GB RAM practically new

    bump. somebody has GOT to need a good laptop!
  5. S

    FS: Dell Latitude E5420 Core i5 2520M 2.5GHz 4GB RAM practically new

    The item for sale is a Dell Latitude E5420 laptop in almost new condition. On a scale of 1 - 10, this laptop is a solid 10. The case has no scratches, the hinges have no play and it shows no signs of wear. It runs better than perfect! I think it even has the balance of the 3 yr. warranty on it...
  6. S

    FS: Dell Latitude E5420 Core i5 2520M 2.5GHz 4GB RAM practically new

    SOLD laptop....but I have another one!
  7. S

    WTB: CAT 6 cables (varying lengths up to 10') and 12 port gigabit switch

    Anyone know anyone trying to unload some Cat 6 cables? I need like 12 of them. Some 3 ft', some 6 ft' some 10 ft' and maybe on a little longer. Also would like to find a 12 port gigabit switch. Unmanaged preferred just to keep costs down. Looking to spend at MAX $50 for the switch...
  8. S

    FS: PNY GTX680 used - like new

    pics of the MSI card?
  9. S

    FS: bonanza

    please send pics to GTX570 to me. interested.
  10. S

    FS: i7-2600K PC, i5-2500K PC

    if you decide to part out, interested in the Twin frozr GTX570
  11. S

    WTB: OCZ MAX IOPS 120GB SSD (what is exactly a good price to pay?)

    OCZ Vertex 3 MAX IOPS 120GB SSD. The title says it all. I want two so that I can RAID my operating system and have some play-room. What is a good price to pay for one these? I've seen them on Newegg for $179 after rebate but I'm sure they can be had for less somewhere else. Right now I...
Back
Top