A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
How about the Yamaha RXV365? I might just consider getting a different sub-woofer and get a Mordaunt-Short Avant 309i, that way it will be fully compatible with the receiver and speakers of course. Atleast I think. :p
Speaker wise there are the KEF IQ30's that have caught my eye recently, but I...
I've decided to extend my budget a bit more (I was warned multiple times to steer clear of the sound and audio forum for this exact reason :p)
I'm looking at the Mordaunt-Short Mezzo 1's, just trying to decide on a better receiver now that isn't too expensive.
I really appreciate all the...
I've just been told from a friend I can have his KEF KUBE 2 sub-woofer for £99. :D
http://www.hifi4less.com/product.php/1469/2
Gonna keep looking at speakers, but I think I'm confident on the receiver and sub-woofer.
Does the receiver really matter? The receiver I chose makes me go over...
If I were to buy a pair of bookshelf speakers, a receiver and a sub-woofer for around the same price, would I be looking at a better sound experience, depending on the speakers I choose?
I need a good amount of bass you see. I'm a sucker for it. :(
Speakers...
I'm located in the UK (Sorry, should have mentioned that in the first place), and for some reason the KRK R5's are more expensive than the BX8a's.
From looking at your topic it does sound very tempting to go down that path, but I'm worried I'll make some sort of mistake along the way, I really...
I really have no clue as to what kind of speakers I would be looking for. Plus I'd have to buy an amp, which again, I have no clue about. :p
Thanks guys.
I'm in the market for a decent pair of speakers. The ones I have at the moment are 10 year old Dells I got with my old computer, so I feel it's time for an upgrade. :p
I've done lots of research into good monitor speakers, and I've narrowed it down to a few:
M-Audio Studiophile AV 40 - Easy on...