• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Super.Elk

  1. S

    $600 dollars to upgrade, is it worth it?

    Thank you. I posted about a year and a half ago when I put together the system that i'm currently using and bought almost exactly what you recommended then (went with a cheaper case and smaller HDD.) Its worked really well for me up to this point, and its done exactly what I've need it to on...
  2. S

    $600 dollars to upgrade, is it worth it?

    Im currently playing SC2. In 1v1 games, I can play online with everything set to high (but not ultra) without much trouble. However, I play with a lot of guys at work so we usually do 4v4 games, which forced me to drop down to medium. Most of what I play are MMOs and RTS games. Im looking...
  3. S

    $600 dollars to upgrade, is it worth it?

    Im thinking about upgrading my current system, even though its not super old. I recently recieved a 23" 1920x1080 monitor, and im finding that games dont always run the way I want them to with the larget screen (I previously had an ancient 20") My current system is: Athlon X2 7750 4G...
  4. S

    Yet another budget build

    Youre correct about the prices, I skimmed over the details in the cart. The videocard is "110" but you then pay an additional 50 for the CoD5 that comes with it. Its listed on a different line than the card though, so I completely missed it. A similar situation happened with the case. Thank you...
  5. S

    Yet another budget build

    Im pretty set on what im going to go for, having read through most of the threads in the last few pages. My main concerns are on the motherboard, so hopefully I can get some feedback on that. Ive never built an Intel PC before, so I went with AMD. If its a flat out better deal though, Im willing...
Back
Top