• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by supcaj

  1. S

    Touchscreen -- Dell S2340T

    I just bought an ST2220T for ~$190 on the Dell refurb store to use with Windows 8, and it works fantastically. The bezel is indeed elevated, so you can't swipe from the bezel to the screen like you can on a tablet - but the RTM fixed the screen edge gestures so that they work on the edge of the...
  2. S

    GALAXY GeForce GTX 660 Ti GC 3GB Video Card Review

    I'm now on card #2 of these - all games crash to desktop (with a driver failure message) after about 5-10 minutes of play, although my temps are more than fine at ~70c, and I'm not overclocking at all. I finally gave up and reverted to my 460, but the crashing is still occurring - knowing this...
Back
Top