• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by sunsnapper

  1. S

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    I have the DS263N connected to the computer via VGA and connected to a Philips DVDR 3576H via DVI-I to HDMI (tried DVI-D to HDMI with poor results). For those who have had trouble connecting to set top boxes, try the DVI-I connection. Also, you may need to turn other devices connected to the...
  2. S

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    double post, database error
  3. S

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    double post, database error
  4. S

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Android1, I've not seen additional posts about the HDCP issue. When mine arrives from buy.com, I will be hooking it up to an HDMI/HDCP port on the Philips DVDR3576H/37 DVDR with 160GB HDD and NTSC/ATSC/QAM tuner... I will post results. Here's more info on that box...
  5. S

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Has anyone learned more about HDCP snags with this monitor? If you have had problems, have solutions been found (from DoubleSight tech support, or elsewhere?) I am looking to order once these get back in stock... original estimates put them in this week, but, now I read it could be longer...
  6. S

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Has anyone learned more about HDCP snags with this monitor? If you have had problems, have solutions been found (from DoubleSight tech support, or elsewhere?) I am looking to order once these get back in stock... original estimates put them in this week, but, now I read it could be longer...
Back
Top