Recent content by Sunshine77

  1. S

    How to NEVER accept group texts?

    I absolutely hate group messages because every time anybody in the group replies you get the notifications. I agree that it is very annoying. I would love it if there was a way to leave the group to avoid it.
  2. S

    mouse pads make a difference?

    I have noticed that my wireless mouse that I use with my laptop works differently with different mouse pads. I paid around $3 for a mouse pad and used it but it didn't work as well as the one that I paid $10 for. I guess it depends on the mouse and the mouse pad being used.
  3. S

    Where to purchase reasonbly priced bubblewrap?

    The cheapest place we have found bubble wrap is Sam's Club. It is cheaper than walmart and staples and you actually get more.
  4. S

    Need Advice: Ebay Purchaser hasn't paid after 4 days

    I agree with the others. Just file an unpaid item case with eBay. If buyer won't pay for the items, his/her negative feedback can be removed by a request with eBay team. Anytime I purchase an item via Buy it Now, I pay for it immediately.
  5. S

    Shipping from US to Canada

    We have shipped several items to Canada and never had a problem. We shipped our items the cheapest way and filled out the customs forms. They always received their packages.
  6. S

    I am trying to contact you about the iphone 4s that you have for sale but it won't let me...

    I am trying to contact you about the iphone 4s that you have for sale but it won't let me contact you because I dont have 50 posts yet. I am interested in it but I have a few questions. Can you email me at jonathan.may27@yahoo.com? I tried replying to your post and I also tried sending you a...
Back
Top