Hello everyone! I currently have an abit ic7 motherboard but the fan for the northbridge is really loud and unreliable, it stops working sometimes. So if anyone has any input on a heatsink for the NB it would help me out a lot. I'm also looking into some 80mm case fans that are quiet and I...
I realized that my windows box is on NTFS and was wondering if I'll have any problems keeping my "goodies"? So, do you all recommend that I use fat32 as my file structure for linux?
Hello everyone!! I've been using the ubuntu live cd for a few days now and i'm loving it. Made a decision to turn my win xp desktop to a linux box. I was wondering how I could save all my files: mp3, movies, files, etc... and move them to linux. Does linux and win xp use the same file...