• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by sunlitsix

  1. S

    Asus VE278Q

    As far as I'm aware the brightness option = backlight. The past few days I have been using theatre mode (with ASCR On) on the xbox, it gives much more vibrant colours over sRGB, but for PC use I'm sticking with sRGB and AI Light on.
  2. S

    Asus VE278Q

    I've given up with custom settings and just have it on sRGB now. Sharpness 50 / Trace Free 40. I also use the AI light feature to prevent my retinas from being burnt out. :p I was going to buy a huey and give the calibration ago but I can't afford one at the moment.
  3. S

    Asus VE278Q

    Yeah I have that problem, the noise disappears when the brightness is lowered. I think I'm also suffering from backlight bleed across the bottom. The taskbar in windows is alot brighter than anything at the top of the screen.
  4. S

    Asus VE278Q

    Ahh really? Damn I was considering getting one cheap off the bay. I like his standard settings but the game ones seem to make everything overblown in my opinion. I'll keep tinkering.
  5. S

    Asus VE278Q

    Isn't it possible to copy the profile which the Huey has created and upload that? Cheers
Back
Top