Recent content by summerock

  1. S

    asus ve278q high pitch whine?

    LOL everybody is having this issue and ASUS wont do anything about it. I RMA two of my monitor and they returned it without fixing it. I'm never buying ASUS again period
  2. S

    Asus VE278Q

    Volume, that depends on how good your at picking up high pitch sound, as for me my hearing is incredible good, and it drives me crazy. When I build my new computer I thought the high pitch sound was coming from my computer, so I changed out many component. After wasting a lot of money and...
  3. S

    Asus VE278Q

    Doubl0Giggity, I have the same problem check out the forum on it. http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1038330454
  4. S

    asus ve278q high pitch whine?

    I brought three of this monitor and two of them have this problem, I RMA it, but they didn't fix it only add scratches to the back of my monitor and I'm HOLY PISSED. I'm going to keep RMAing until they fix the problem. A monitor that produces a high pitch sound is WORTH ZERO dollar to me. I...
Back
Top