• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by suitaroh

  1. S

    A few noob psu questions

    Hmm, my budget is 140 if i push it and below and I would like silver or gold 80+, though i would take a bronze one if it would be cheaper and provide more power. Is there a huge difference between the different certifications? What about nzxt psu's? I see they have one in that range...
  2. S

    A few noob psu questions

    So avoid cougar? I looked around and apparently they are an hec/compucase company, i don't know the reputation those companies have. I should look for 700w or more then? What brands in particular should i look at?
  3. S

    A few noob psu questions

    Hello, I'm planning a few upgrades for my comp and have a few psu questions. I'm going to have 8gb ram, the i5 oc'd to 3.7ish, and gtx 460 sli, 5850 or 6850 cf, another 1tb hdd and a boot ssd and probably a new case to replace what's in my sig What would it take to run that setup psu...
  4. S

    NZXT Phantom case: lotsa airflow and perks.

    sorry for the possible noob question, but has anyone tried mounting the h70 where the removable hard drive caddy is? idk if it would fit there, but it looks like it might. Or using zip ties/double sided tape/etc to mount the slimmer xiggy 200fans where the back top 200mm fan goes and/or the side...
Back
Top