• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by SueMyChin

  1. S

    SeaSonic G 550W (SSR-550RM vs. SSR-550RT

    No problem. Thank you :)
  2. S

    SeaSonic G 550W (SSR-550RM vs. SSR-550RT

    Hello, I was wondering if anyone could possibly tell me the difference between the - SeaSonic G 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX PSU (SSR-550RM) and SeaSonic G 550W 80+ Gold Certified Single Rail, 120mm Silent Fan, ATX, PSU (SSR-550RT) I understand one is modular and comes with a...
  3. S

    New build help appreciated.

    Great thanks. It's Win 7 Home Premium 64 and it's store bought too. Thank you for your help with this, you're a credit to this community.
  4. S

    New build help appreciated.

    Thanks for the help. Sorry I completely forgot to mention the case, it was 5am by the time I got sick of 'researching' and came for help :/ My old case is this horrid looking thing - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811103015 My only requirements is that the case is no...
  5. S

    New build help appreciated.

    Hello, So I'm finally going to upgrade on my 5 year old system and I'm struggling to settle on hardware. It was suggested I ask here by a friend who couldn't speak highly enough of the advice you gave him. Firstly, I'm from the UK and plan on building/ordering this weekend if I can...
Back
Top