• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Subflow22

  1. S

    Beyond Frustrated with the Asus Z97-A

    I was FINALLY able to resolve this issue by loading the latest BIOS and resetting it to defaults - essentially all OC settings to AUTO. I haven't failed a POST since, no more black screen.
  2. S

    Beyond Frustrated with the Asus Z97-A

    Thanks for the follow-up. I've ordered parts for a new build entirely. I'm actually building my son a rig, so he's going to inherit most of my parts. I'll swap them all out one-by-one and follow your advice as well to see if I can nail down "exactly" what the issue is. I'm a little doubtful...
  3. S

    Beyond Frustrated with the Asus Z97-A

    @BillR Thanks for the lengthy response. I'm wondering if you may have confused me with a previous poster? All my equipment was brand new at the time of the install, including the drives. I installed a fresh copy of Windows 8. My processor isn't legacy, its i5-4690K. Also, I always install...
  4. S

    Beyond Frustrated with the Asus Z97-A

    I signed up just to post here about this issue. There has been a lot of good info in this thread and a lot of knowledgeable people, so hopefully we'll be able to nail down a resolution. As background, I've been an IT pro for 15 years this year and I have always built my own gaming rigs. I...
Back
Top