• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Stumped

  1. S

    HLFS and GLFS difference

    Wow, thank you so much for posting that, I appreciate it! :) So any idea why the price difference on the ones I linked? Thanks again! :)
  2. S

    HLFS and GLFS difference

    I just started looking at purchasing a new drive and had a few questions. First, what is the difference (velociraptor) between the HLFS and the GLFS models. Also I was looking at buying one from Amazon (free two day shipping and I've heard bad things about how newegg ships their drives) and...
  3. S

    What Comes in a Velociraptor Box?

    Edit: Instead of jacking this thread I just made a new thread with my questions. Sorry about that.
  4. S

    Who currently carries the Samsung 275TPLUS (275T+)?

    I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to post a link or not, so I sent you one via pm; If you didn't get it let me know and I'll resend it (I got a page could not be displayed error when I originally hit send).
  5. S

    8800GT enough for 1920x1200?

    As others have said, it should work fine. I had a 23" monitor (HP L2335) until a few days ago and ran it with a 8800GTS (640MB I think). Anyway, it ran everything I tried very well, of course I have yet to try Crysis ;)
Back
Top