• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by striker456

  1. S

    Five Things You Need to Know About Gigabit Wi-Fi

    I have an ac66u and the asus ac pcie card. Going through a couple walls, I get a 4/5 or 5/5 bar signal at ~800mbps. I transferred from my gigabit wired nas at just under 100MBps, which puts me right around the 800mbps connection rate. I don't know why the author or the article had such a slow...
  2. S

    Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

    I've got an 800d and an ax750, along with memory over the years. The PSU is excellent and the case is a dream.
  3. S

    Fan controller or Y cables?

    If I stick 3 ap-15's per channel, using y adapters, should the main lead be able to handle it? I think they are only 1 or 2 watts each.
  4. S

    My first build water(liquid?) cooling build. Need quite a few inputs.

    i was considering an EK block (the acetal hf supreme) and read a bunch about them and now do not want one. what comparable block would you recommend.
  5. S

    How much radiator do I need?

    is push/pull worth the extra cost in fans?
  6. S

    New to WC, some suggestions?

    Cool, thanks for all the advice!
  7. S

    New to WC, some suggestions?

    After some more reading I can't find a solid answer, should I go 6 x AP15's or 3 x San Ace 1011's??
  8. S

    New to WC, some suggestions?

    Huh, well then. I'll go with them and the GTX. Should I go push/pull? Is it yield that much more performance?
  9. S

    New to WC, some suggestions?

    Hello, I had thought of another question. Could I go with something like the HW GTX 360 with AP15's in push/pull? From what I've read the AP15's aren't ideal to push something with that high of an fpi, but can they do it in push/pull? So, I bought the 800D. I am also thinking about getting...
  10. S

    New to WC, some suggestions?

    Alright, so I've picked out some parts: EK Supreme HF Copper HW SR1 360 XSPC Dual Bay Res with a MCP655 built in SilenX 120x38 90cfm fans Still not sure about a case yet. the lian li 2120 sure looks nice.
  11. S

    New to WC, some suggestions?

    Yeah I was looking at the 800d and the hafs now. they are a bit tall for my space, although I could make it work.
  12. S

    New to WC, some suggestions?

    Hello there. I have always wanted to do a WC setup and am finally looking to do it. My rig: 2500k @ 4.5 on a p8p67 pro and an evga 580 sc in an antec p180. I will probably be mounting externally due to the case. I was looking at the FT02 as a possible upgrade soon, but that was before I had...
  13. S

    Summer/Fall Giveaway!

    doh, I thought it was for the month of Sept... woops. :)
Back
Top