Recent content by Stonyer

  1. S

    Philips BDM4065UC - 40" 4K 60Hz monitor thread

    I had the same problem with my gtx 980, have you tried power cycling the monitor, it will eventually show up 60hz in the windows settings.
  2. S

    Philips BDM4065UC - 40" 4K 60Hz monitor thread

    Hi, I had this same problem when I got my monitor. The only solution it seems is to power cycle the monitor and keep checking your resolution settings until it is back at 60 Hz. I have the same problem and solution in both hackintosh and windows. On the sleep mode, I dont think you can turn it...
  3. S

    Philips BDM4065UC - 40" 4K 60Hz monitor thread

    I am loving this panel for gaming and watching movies, my only problem is that i have to reboot several times to get it to recognise 60 hz as an option in the display settings. most times it just boots at 30 hz and nothing else is in the drop down menus. anybody have any ideas? (running win 7...
  4. S

    Philips BDM4065UC - 40" 4K 60Hz monitor thread

    Hey guys, i managed to get myself one of these just before christmas and have been loving the picture quality. I just have one problem, it seems to be screen tearing every once in a while even on the desktop, its hardly noticeable but there is that stutter. It is connected with displayport and...
Back
Top