Recent content by Stoneysilence

  1. S

    Dell Selling $299 Xbox 360 Elite Systems

    It's gone. I got a page is missing error.
  2. S

    Researchers Compress 20-Second Audio Clip into Sub-Kilobyte File

    Ummm... wasn't this invented 20 years ago and called MIDI? If it sounds like a MIDI, looks like a MIDI, it must be a MIDI.
  3. S

    Creative versus Daniel_K

    I have hated Creative Labs drivers for years now. The last Creative card I bought was a Audigy and ended up pulling it out of my system after just a year or two of use. I just use onboard sound now. Also I have been reading that apparently Asus is getting into the soundcard market with their...
  4. S

    So who's HAPPY with Vista SP1?!

    No problems here. Enjoying SP1 on both my desktop and laptop.
  5. S

    RealPlayer Gets Badware Label

    I liked Realplayer 10.5, never had a issue with installing garbage. It was a nice solid program and played my mp3's using less memory and cpu usage then WMP, Winamp and any other mp3 player I could find. However Realplayer 11 sucked big time and crashed all the time. I also use Rhapsody...
Back
Top