• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by stlprice

  1. S

    Corsair: 650D

    You have to cut it.
  2. S

    Corsair: 650D

    if you modded it yes, otherwise, I'd doubt it, why not get a 5.25 and put a plate on it and mount the drive up there with the cd drive?
  3. S

    Corsair: 650D

    Corsair's website sells them http://www.corsair.com/graphite-series-600t-front-mesh-html.html Picture is not my machine, it is a fellow modder over at OCN by the name of Faulkton Nice build bud. If you want a more black look you can Permanent Marker the yellow wires sticking out by the VGA card.
  4. S

    Corsair: 650D

    What's your plan? why not get this? http://www.corsair.com/graphite-series-600t-front-mesh-html.html and cut it how you need it
  5. S

    Project T-Virus

    UPDATE: Started Sleeving with what I got, Larger sleeve on the way, Here you go:
  6. S

    Project T-Virus

    If you order anything from there tell Eric I sent you. :)
  7. S

    Project T-Virus

    I am in direct contact with a great sleeving company based in the US and they have stuff that competes with MDPC, even their heatshrink. http://ftwpc.com/ Main contact and owner over their's name is Eric, he's very responsive and they do great custom work there as well. They are based in US...
  8. S

    Project T-Virus

    thanks guys, Green isn't a common color I've noticed but with enough searching/diggin/UK website searches, (haha) you can get the green you need for your case.
  9. S

    Project T-Virus

    I was worried itd take away from what I am going for, I will have green every where in this case, I plan to have more of a black background. Thanks btw, I'll have updates here in a few weeks.
  10. S

    Project T-Virus

    Hello, I haven't been too active on the forums as of late mainly because of my job change. Anyway I wanted to start a worklog here for anyone to follow I am calling it the T-Virus for now since It's black and green. I have always done blue builds and decided to do something different this time...
  11. S

    Ikea desk gallery

    Case may be for sale soon, I am sick of the white already, I bought the 650D, and i'm buildin a rig now.
  12. S

    GA-Z68XP-UD4 or GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3?

    will do man. I'll get some pictures.
  13. S

    GA-Z68XP-UD4 or GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3?

    I just bought the UD4, if you can wait a few days (monday or tuesday) I can give some feedback, personally i like the better look of the board and the extra USB ports.
  14. S

    Ikea desk gallery

    Vika Amon, with Curry Legs. Sorry for the grainy pix, I need better lighting/camera.
  15. S

    Post your workstations 2011

    haha thanks yeah the iphone makes it look worse than it is, and the monitor dioders change colors. it just hppened to be blue.
Back
Top