• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by stiltskin

  1. S

    MSI BigBang Xpress Power 2 and 3930K overclock advice needed

    Hi guys, I'm new in this and since my english is not so good I hope that you will understand me. Well, couple years ago I bought MSI Big Bang motherboard with 3930K processor and machine was for video development, so I would like to overclock it but I'm not sure how to do it safely. For...
Back
Top