• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by StevenJamesBorchard

  1. StevenJamesBorchard

    Went to devils lake, WI on 09-25-2026. to check on the gallows or Guillotine for my execution...

    Went to devils lake, WI on 09-25-2026. to check on the gallows or Guillotine for my execution. nothing on either shore or sign for it. guess i don't need to go there on 09-26-2026.
  2. StevenJamesBorchard

    Starcraft 3?

    I forget if I posted in this thread yet. But yea, I was ready for Star craft 3 no later than like 2020. But now its too late. Supreme commander forged alliances and sins of a solar empire were last great RTS I played.
  3. StevenJamesBorchard

    What are you nerds playing this weekend?

    Where's Waldo and hide n go seek. and hopefully fischer random, various card games, etc.
  4. StevenJamesBorchard

    Love you all Placebo - running up that hill...

    Love you all Placebo - running up that hill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-mYX0qKkB8&list=RDd-mYX0qKkB8&start_radio=1
  5. StevenJamesBorchard

    Gaming hardware is impossible to afford

    That's why I went back to only in person interactions of cards, fischer random, dominion, terraforming mars. etc etc. Edit: and complete artificial/sue-do snobbery/ fake elitism.
  6. StevenJamesBorchard

    A new California law says all operating systems, including Linux, need to have some form of age verification at account setup

    So I am very late to the party as always. Has someone already mentioned here: " In before civil cases about parental neglect and/or just giving their kids the access" ?
  7. StevenJamesBorchard

    Gaming hardware is impossible to afford

    Okay so then what are the " real" issues?
  8. StevenJamesBorchard

    Independent/Private Eye review of: Windhill McHenry, 3307 W Elm St, McHenry, IL 60050. Have...

    Independent/Private Eye review of: Windhill McHenry, 3307 W Elm St, McHenry, IL 60050. Have not been to many breakfast places like this in McHenry thus far but this one is pretty great. Not much can be done better here, 91/100 stars!
  9. StevenJamesBorchard

    Independent/Private Eye review of: Mexico Restaurant, 694 Lee St, Des Plaines, IL 60016. Very...

    Independent/Private Eye review of: Mexico Restaurant, 694 Lee St, Des Plaines, IL 60016. Very long over due, I've been coming here for probably 25+ years. Now I have only ever been to maybe 1-2 other Mexican Restaurants in Des Plaines, but this one is tops! 93/100 Stars. Great Price too!
  10. StevenJamesBorchard

    Gaming hardware is impossible to afford

    " inflation, artificial or otherwise " artificial reasons otherwise I'm sure someone else has already covered all the angels already. Besides. What games exist now even need the newest hardware? At this point isn't it the pixel pitch and max resolution of gaming monitors and internet...
  11. StevenJamesBorchard

    Try to be the better person. Avoid violence except in self defense. You can lead a horse to...

    Try to be the better person. Avoid violence except in self defense. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it agree with your philosophical view points Avoid the mistakes and occurrences of the past. Life is not worth living under the definitions of someone else especially if they...
  12. StevenJamesBorchard

    Seems like I have to make it easy on ya and spell it out. September 26th, High Noon, Devils...

    Seems like I have to make it easy on ya and spell it out. September 26th, High Noon, Devils Lake, WI. See Ya There.
  13. StevenJamesBorchard

    My Apologies to Play for the Pantries, Batavia, IL.

    I was intending to be there later today to run Fischer Random, Terraforming Mars and Dominion However feeling ill and slight temp, don't want to give people Covid 2027 ya know Here was my intent. I wish that when I was in 5th and 6th grade someone did this, who knows where I would be now? "...
  14. StevenJamesBorchard

    Gaming hardware is impossible to afford

    Strictly in response to Original Post / " Gaming hardware is impossible to afford" I remember back in 2002 my first non mac computer was a dell. Don't remember specs but it was like 1200 USD 2004 ish first build, AMD athlon 3200+ 4 GB DDR1 and ati 9600 xt = 1500 ish a few PC's in between and...
  15. StevenJamesBorchard

    AI Memes and Funnies

    AI = Artificial Intelligence. So really though and now, what most people think and should be is SI. Superior Intelligence. No substitute for proving to the world yourself that your self wareness, critical thinking and brain power is bad.
Back
Top