• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by stealthy123

  1. S

    AMD Zen Rumours Point to Earlier Than Expected Release

    Yes they fucking did, hell they were driving that thing. The Pentium 4 was a giant pile of shit, the only reason we aren't running 8 ghz p4s right now is AMD.
  2. S

    NVIDIA Back to Dirty Tricks with GTX 900M Series Overclocking

    clock blocking and player hating, they better stay away from my mom.
  3. S

    AMD Failure rates

    Glad you called him out on that. It was a ridiculous statement.
  4. S

    Intel SSD 750 Review: NVMe for the Desktop @ [H]

    I will be very interested in this type of drive going forward, if for no other reason than pushing the consumer market ahead.
  5. S

    Replacing 2tb games drive

    Meh, when the desire hits me I want to game then not reinstall and wait for the game to update. The steam backup only seems to backup the core game data and they still have to update, sometimes those are gigs worth of data.
  6. S

    Replacing 2tb games drive

    I like to have my entire steam library available for guests and old school lan gaming. My internet is too slow to DL games as needed unfortunately.
  7. S

    Replacing 2tb games drive

    The current drive is a caviar black 2tb, it's been clicking and taking longer and longer to load things. I have been nursing it along but finally think I need to go ahead and clone it and just wait for it to die. Speed of loading and games is really the only concern for the drive, I thought...
  8. S

    Legendary Celeron 300A overclocked @ +700 MHz

    I still have mine, rocking a hedgehog dual with two deltas, wish I had a mobo, this thread made me want to build a glide rig.
  9. S

    computer for my son---I have these parts(7850k)-opinions?

    I had pretty much the same set up and it would chug on D3 when the enemies got thick @ 1080p. But it wasn't horrible, and lived with it for about 6 months.
  10. S

    Antec EDGE 550W Power Supply Lucky Draw

    Antec PSUs have never let me down.
  11. S

    Thinkpad E555 with FX APU

    It's just the newest APU, not an actual fx proc like on desktops
  12. S

    Are video cards the component most prone to failure?

    I don't know if it counts, but the only component I have consistently had failure issues with over the years has been SATA cables.
  13. S

    R9 290, $290 - $20 MIR = $270

    pretty significant one
  14. S

    Upgrading video card soon

    the crossfire route isn't a bad idea at all. 270x xfired isn't bad performance, and should be cheap.
  15. S

    Tweaktown's AMD FX-8350 vs Intel 4930k 4K showdown. David slays Goliath again.

    There hasn't been a compelling reason for me to spend over 150 bucks on a CPU for a long long time. Kind of wish I did something more cpu intensive, I almost feel like a normal user.
Back
Top