Recent content by stealth rhino

  1. S

    FS/T: iPod Touch 4g 64gb

    trade pending, thanks to all that inquired/commented and thanks to scbjmshpv!
  2. S

    FS/T: iPod Touch 4g 64gb

    Samsamha, thanks for the inquiry but really only interested in cash/PS3 trade.
  3. S

    FS/T: iPod Touch 4g 64gb

    bump for further price reduction
  4. S

    FS/T: iPod Touch 4g 64gb

    bump for price reduction
  5. S

    FS/T: iPod Touch 4g 64gb

    I purchased the iPod on December 6th, and while I love the device I found that any set of ear buds or earphones I paired with it gave me incredible headaches, so I think it's best to part company now and send her to a good home. It's in near mint shape with a couple faint scratches on the back...
  6. S

    anyone else have a loud PS3?

    Update: Got my refurbished unit from Sony on Tuesday (06/10). Would have gotten it sooner had UPS not made a mistake. That night I put in a Blu Ray, hit play and waited... no jet engine noise even after an hour. Yesterday I played about two hours of NFS:PS and another two of GTA IV...
  7. S

    anyone else have a loud PS3?

    I should have been keeping up with the updates just in case someone stumbles across this thread with the same problem. Was planning on using my Seagate USB external hard drive to back up the system only to have it take a dump on me just prior (while moving some files around on my laptop). So...
  8. S

    Question about Xbox360 Memory Card

    I bought mine for the sole purpose of being able to use the edited rosters for NCAA football (real player names instead of QB10 for example).
  9. S

    Need suggestions on a PS3 controller

    How true. One of the added bonuses of using that Nyko in FPSs is the weight makes you feel like you're toting around an actual loaded handgun.
  10. S

    anyone else have a loud PS3?

    Sadly it is. Hense my problem.
  11. S

    anyone else have a loud PS3?

    just got my response back from customer service, they're sending me a box to ship it for repairs. now to get over the "receipt" hurdle. I ordered the system through a loan program my company has through Dell, so I don't have a proper receipt. I'm sending anything approximating one...
  12. S

    anyone else have a loud PS3?

    I'm at about the 3 month mark as well. I've vaccumed it out once using our IT guy's "shop vac" but will give the compressed air a shot. When the noise started, the system was laying horizontally, about two feet from the wall behind it and about three feet away from the TV. Since then, I've...
  13. S

    anyone else have a loud PS3?

    I have pretty much the opposite experience that everyone else has, I have a pre-HDMI 360 that is generates far less noise than my PC and my PS3, and that's just due to the shitty DVD drive. I better check to make sure the fans are on next time I fire it up...
  14. S

    anyone else have a loud PS3?

    40 gig. It seems like a fairly common problem with two Euro lots and less concentrated over here. I heard mostly good things about the US customer service, so my fingers are crossed.
Back
Top