Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I am really happy with my fordable phone. It actually changed some of my habits. First off i much prefer to text when the screen is open. I just suck at tapping on a normal phone screen. It comes in handy for watching tv shows at work too. I got the OnePlus Open with a kickstand case and its...
This is the MMO i am most looking forward do. I dont know how Arena.net pulls it off. They have GW reforged, GW2 (still getting updates) and now GW3 on the horizon. And they plan to support tall 3. insane.