• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by starkreiten

  1. S

    v7 client -- yea, about that....

    Hi 7im! - Your guide looks good! (and I'll update my original post) V7 update: For the past 10 days or so, I've had V7 running straight in Win7-64 with SMP6 and 2xGPUs(gtx450s), and have picked up an extra 8-10k ppd, which seems to be maintaining. That's about a 30% increase from the 3...
  2. S

    Have you seen these guys?

    Cloud folding, hmmmm. If somebody just had access to their master VM for a quick team number change.... <muhahaha> Dana
  3. S

    v7 client -- yea, about that....

    The main v7 beta page is here: https://fah-web.stanford.edu/projects/FAHClient/wik One suggestion I have is to use a different 'port' for each client installed (see the FAHControl screenshot in the first post). Technically you don't have to do that with separate machines, but it makes it a...
  4. S

    v7 client -- yea, about that....

    Thanks wolfofone! I'd completely forgotten about Core_16 (since I don't have any of that hardware), and have updated my original post. The FAHControl has locked-up on me numerous times in windows, usually when saving a config change that shouldn't have bothered anything. What's...
  5. S

    Did I just lose a WU?!

    Kardonxt, that doesn't look good.:eek: Check your current log to see if the send was delayed. Otherwise it is probably lost.:mad: The sleep thing is normal for the console client, but it's only 10 seconds. That (compressed to 3.3 percent) is highly suspicious tho, maybe a bad WU? Here's my...
  6. S

    v7 client -- yea, about that....

    Ok, so I've had a couple days of confinement, and decided to play with the v7 beta.4 client -- for the first time. I can honestly say that I'm glad I skipped betas.1,2, and 3! To summarize at the start, and save most of you a bunch time: keep waiting. (except for those wanting to fold with an...
  7. S

    [H]ardOCP Team 33 Breaks 10 Gigapoint Unobtanim Barrier!

    Congrats and condolences to the Team for making it happen! When is the party? ;-/ Dana
  8. S

    F@H community

    [H]ard|Proverb: Don't play Russian roulette with a semi-auto! (nor teach your mail-order bride how to shoot....) ;)
  9. S

    [H]ard Box Entry Thread

    Badge? I don't need no stink'n badge.... :p
  10. S

    The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

    Because they aren't the other guys. ;>
  11. S

    Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

    ooooo, such a pretty blue.... :cool:
  12. S

    Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

    ooooo, such a pretty blue.... :cool:
  13. S

    "For the [H]orde" Card Giveaway! Ver. 1.0

    Woohoo, something I qual for without having to make 2 million points in a month!
Back
Top