Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Hello everyone,
Now I have a little quiet about the job and this means that I have had the stamina and time to work on the project.
I had previously made ​​an inside of the chassis that was made ​​of plexiglass. The I was never really fond of, so I sat down and...
Hello everyone, now I'm back again.
I felt a few days ago that it was time for me to grab my project again, which now has stood still in a little while.
So for those of you who have forgotten what it looked like and for you that are new and I'll do this a little flashback to what I have...
Yes first i dremel it, then I took a round file and went over it so that it was a little straighter and better corner.
and last but not least was the slightly abrasive paper so the edges were soft and nice: D
/ / S. Jr
Hi everyone! :)
Now it is time for a tiny update on the project to show that the project moves.
I thought only certain why I have not done much the last of my project,
But now it's fine and I have started to fix some of the case.
I have inserted the power connector for PSUn and...
Hello everyone :D
Now is the time to show what I have had time for yesterday and today.
What has been done is that I have drilled out all the ways that had glue in it to get back, and I can say that this was really really tough, I sat for about 3 hours and drilled out each hole, but if you...
Hi all! :)
Today I have little pictures for you showing how good everything has been put together.
I can actually say to myself that I am impressed how well all holes are in a row and you do not see much difference on where it is glued or not :dremel: .
I think after I have filled a few...
Hello everyone! :p
Today has been a productive day and will get more work done today.
First i went out shopping:
What I have been successful to do is to cut out that last little piece that was out of the Business Case that I could get a nice back with lots of holes without having to...
Hi all :)
Now start everything over again :D , and I have been absent on holiday, but now I'm at home and at work.
I know that after my wonderful vacation that I have regained strength and energy to take hold of my case again after my great tragedy.
and I have with my last ragged case...
Hello everybody!
Here comes one of my side projects that I should do while my PowerMac G5 case.
I have not thought about making a big deal of this project but can be fun to post it on the Internet so you can exchange ideas and the like:)
The project builds on a Lian Li A05 that I bought...
I have new got a deal, and i will pick up my new PowerMac case next week so i will rename the projekt to Restart :D
I hope you will start follow it agien :D
//Stark.Jr